Surgical skills Training & Research Lab
Ramaiah Advanced Learning Center has established a State of art, one of its kind, Research& training facility, as a part of its efforts towards the education of students as well as Qualified Professionals. The Cadaveric Research and Training unit has been developed with the intention to provide opportunity to learn in a ‘near life’ situation.
To support both Educational training as well as research programs , the lab has state of the art, high end infrastructure ,viz
- A radiolucent operating table
- OT lights - two of them with in-built cameras for the demo tables.
- Monitor audio-visually connected to the demo tables.
- Four Image Intensifier 'C' arms.
- Five Operating microscopes - Lieca
- Five fully equipped stations for Laparoscopic surgery.
- Five Workstations for FESS.
- High Definition Video recording Facility.
- Basic Surgical instrumnets at all stations.
- Facilities to conduct parallel courses.
- Imaging Facility - X ray , CT.
- Assistants at each table.
- Radiology Technicians for operating 'C' Arm.
- All Consumables / Disposables available.
- Storage facility for instruments / equipments for a few days around a workshop, assistance in prepping and setting - up the stations and shipping them back after the workshop via preferred carrier.
- Instrument cleaning unit within the center and autoclaving facility within the campus.